Forgot your password?
Not registered yet?
A complete nutritional programme, matched to your baby's changing needs.
sg > Baby nutrition > Recipes
Select baby's age using our simple search tool and see what foods are on the recipe!
Usual kitchen utensils
6 tbsp NESTLE® Honey-Joy Cereal
6 tbsp water
Small piece of pumpkin
1. Wash and remove the skin of the apple and pumpkin.
2. Cut into wedges and steam until cooked.
3. Purée the apple and pumpkin.
4. Mix cereal and water to a creamy consistency.
5. Place apple sauce at the bottom of a bowl.
6. Spoon the pumpkin purée over this.
7. Top with cereal.
Nutrition count per serving:
Energy: 151 kcal
Good to know:
Pumpkins are a good source of Vitamin A.
Good to remember:
Vitamin A helps to maintain skin health.